Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Say Obsession....I Say Options


A snap shot of a few of my rings.

Okay... so maybe I have a little problem when it comes to rings, but when you take into consideration that you have 10 fingers and each of them are absolutely dying to be in the spot light, it's really not that bad. You might even look at it as me collecting these rings for them and by them, yes I do mean my fingers. Therefore, one can conclude this is actually an act of kindness... right?


While doing this shoot I noticed some things, for example I clearly have a preference when it comes to a pop of colour in my rings. I didn't realize this until I decided to put them in a row of colour to create a "rainbow" effect and realized I only had, well... pretty much just two colours. So clearly the whole rainbow concept didn't get too far.




I took these pictures on my white kitchen table, which happens to be right beside a window and as you can see it was extremely sunny that day. Due to the lighting conditions I shot with a 1/160 shutter speed and an aperture of F.13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment