Monday, April 9, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES

When Sydney recommended a location for our second photoshoot editorial, to be quite honest, I was a bit skeptical. All I heard were words along the lines of "ravine, metal stairs, alley, and something-secluded-something construction site". I tried my best to wrap my head around the odd combination of words, but needless to say, I instantly fell in love once she provided me a visual taken through her iPhone.
And so came about our planning, then the proposal, and finally--the photo shoot. Here are some of the behind-the-scene snapshots taken through my Canon G10.





By the way, the following images were set on Auto without flash. I was too occupied running around the scene trying to capture the photo shoot in action!


Model Credit: Trace Lam

somi eom

No comments:

Post a Comment