Saturday, April 14, 2012

NEW POSTS CLOSED

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your contributions to the blog! It looks FANTASTIC!

Please fix any posts that didn't count before Monday at midnight, that is the FINAL opportunity for fixing posts that do not fit the brief.  I have seen all the posts, and made comments below the ones that don't fulfill the brief.

For those of you who haven't posted, or didn't post all three, unfortunately the opportunity to make new posts is over as of last night at midnight - I gave you TONS of warning, so....

If you still feel like posting anything, please feel free.  You can continue to use the blog as long as you like.  I will not be marking it anymore, except for fixes done by Monday at midnight.

Its been a real pleasure to teach you all this term.  You folks are a great bunch and have TONS of potential as fashion communicators.  Good luck with your careers, and if there is any way that I can help you, support you, lend words of wisdom, whatever, please e-mail me!  I'm graduating this year, but I am hoping to be teaching next year, so I will see you around. ;)

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment