Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jewelry I'll Never Wear

As the first truly warm days of Spring have hit Toronto, naturally that means a bit of spring cleaning for me. Fashionably speaking, I'm a person who would rather invest in a few classic pieces rather than twenty trendy items. My closet is so much better when following Thoreau's famous words: simplify, simplify

However, for one of my girlfriends, it means adding to her overflowing closet. We were walking through The Bay when she became very drawn to the jewelry racks. She ended buying more pieces of jewelry than I probably own all together, but each piece was 25% off...need I say more? I took some photos of the chunkier pieces. Though I would never wear it, I love how they help define her personal style.





F4.5
ISO 800
Shutter 1/60

No comments:

Post a Comment