Monday, April 9, 2012

Before and After With Knox's Family


 I did a photo shoot with my family showing the amazing transformations that people go through when they have me as a friend and loved one, granted I might have made them dress a "tad" bit worse than they normally would have without my guidance, all in the name of art.  While at home, I set up a DIY backdrop made from the back of Wrapping Paper and a nice white sheet for the floor.  I got my mother to dress in frumpy clothes that she might've worn prior to me being able to speak/critique her outfits, then onto a professional sexy outfit that does everything right for her body.  Next, my better half, Robyn was looking awfully sexually suggestive with an outfit that left little to the imagination, So I put her into an outfit that was a bit more grown up but still kept a youthful edge with the sparkly heel.  Lastly, I caught my brother in an outfit that he ACTUALLY wears and not just in the privacy of his own house, the white matching sweatsuit, or as he calls it, the Ivory Jedi.  I again changed up his look, made it more professional with a suit jacket, fitted jeans but kept his personality with a nerdy tee.  

ISO: 200
SS: 1/160
AP: 4






No comments:

Post a Comment