Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let the Good Times Roll

As another school year ends, there are many events to take part in and one of the bigger ones for me would be the O'Keefe formal! I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to take some photos of all my friends dressed up and looking fancy. This first photo is of my friend Cassandra, rocking the sheer button-up paired with a high-waisted floral skirt with a blazer.
Here's Paige, shimmying in a classic 20s tassel dress, looking beautiful.
This is a very cool photo of Nick, as he stares into another camera with flash. Lucky for me, I caught the flash of the camera as I took my photo. Cool effect. Looks like he's starting up at a landing UFO! Reminds me of MIB...
Good looking group of friends.
Settings: aperature: 4.0, shutterspeed: 1/125, iso: 800 for the first two. The last photo's taken with auto settings.

2 comments:

  1. Needs more text, as per brief.

    Please correct, and send me a message when you are ready for me to check it again. Not considered complete at this time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete